Andrews Consulting Group has just published a new study of Oracle’s strategy for EnterpriseOne and World. The paper, “The Transformation of JD Edwards Applications”, is based on months of discussions that Andrews Consulting Group held with Oracle executives. It is now available for download from this site.
The paper answers a number of important questions, including:
- What is Oracle’s Applications Unlimited strategy, and what are the implications of the strategy for EnterpriseOne and World customers?
- Is Oracle serious about enhancing JD Edwards software indefinitely?
- How will Oracle position JD Edwards solutions versus its upcoming Fusion Applications?
- What is a service-oriented architecture (SOA) and does it have any value for me?
- How will SOA make its way into JD Edwards applications?
- Is it safe to invest in new JD Edwards applications or upgrade my existing ones?
We invite you to download the paper from this web site. To do so, all we ask is that you subscribe to the JD Edwards Advisor. Doing so is absolutely free…all you have to do is provide us with a valid email address. Once you have given us the address, you will be emailed a password to the page where you can download the papers. (If you have already subscribed, click here to proceed to that page.) You will also receive email updates when new material is added to this site. Rest assured that we will not sell your email address to anyone and will only use it to communicate with you about our web site content.
We also invite you to email us with your questions and comments. You can send them to us directly (the authors’ contact information is in the paper) or submit them as comments to this posting.