- Implementations that came in ahead of schedule, and others that got off track and never finished.
- A fortune spent on customizations that led a few years later to the need to spend an even larger fortune un-doing them.
- Resistance to change – The Project often requires fundamental change, something few of us are really comfortable with. Your people will fear any necessary change, and they will resist. Underestimating the power of the resistance and not preparing your company for change are among the most common reasons for failure.
A CPA with over twenty years of experience planning, managing, and participating in business process transformations, operations activities, and analytical and systems initiatives engagements. These engagements typically involved JD Edwards ERP projects involving financial, distribution, manufacturing, logistics, and supply chain management integration. I am a Senior Engagement Manager for Andrews Consulting Group currently focusing on:
· Business Transition Planning, Improvement, and Integration through the project life cycle.
· ERP Packaged Software systems evaluation and selection
· Project Planning, Implementation, Project Management, and Project Methodologies
Please feel free to contact me by phone at 203-271-5642, or by e-mail at email@example.com